Thursday, November 6, 2008

Beijing Olympics

A Diary Entry by Jun Lim

Last night, I went to the opening ceremony of the 2008 Olympic Games. I saw big enormous fireworks. They were colourful. There were little ones too and some of them were like the wind and like footprints. I felt very happy and excited too. I liked the dancers wearing Chinese clothes and I liked the dream rings too. They were very beautiful and I thought I was dreaming too. I was sitting on the edge of my seat.

I saw the Chinese maestro, Lang Lang, who played the piano. The music was cool too. I saw Chinese people playing Chinese instruments. In the starlight a girl was singing.

After that, nature comes and there was a Kung Fu thing!

I liked being in the Bird's Nest because it was like a slide. Later on when all the different countries carried their flags, Australia came third because of the Chinese alphabet. Earlier, 56 children carried in the Chinese flag.

No comments:

Maori Greetings and Introductions

Middle's Tryathlon