Monday, June 2, 2008

A Digestive Journey by Charlotte

Hi, my name is Carrie the cake and I'm about to go on a journey through the digestive system.
In I go! I'm in the mouth and starting to get into little pieces. Oh and it's sticky and it's saliva! The tongue is coming. I'm in the esophagus. I am feeling something sticky and gooey. Oh, muscles are pushing me. It's amazing and I'm in the stomach and there are juices. Oh and I'm going around and around. Also amazing. Oooooh! Are there any animals in here? I am in the small intestine - oooooh interesting. It's so amazing in the digestive system. Wow! I don't know what the large intestine is but I am inside it now and the water is disappearing. Ha, ha, ha! It is the last chance for it to take the good stuff. That is why I look so different now. There's the end of the large intestine and I am waiting in the rectum. Now I am going to get flushed away!

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

Wow, what a journey! Who would have known we are sooooo complicated inside ourselves. Aren't we lucky that it all works by itself and that we don't have to think about it (except fo when we're hungry).

Maori Greetings and Introductions

Middle's Tryathlon