Monday, June 2, 2008

A Digestive Journey by Dimitrios

Hi, my name is Simon the Sausage and I'm about to go on a journey through the digestive system.
First, I go into the mouth. I get wet by the saliva and I get chewed up. Then I get swallowed into the esophagus - weeeee! I'm going down a big slide. Oh, that was a short slide. Now I am in the stomach. It is really, really sticky down here but it is smelly too. I am getting mixed up. I'm now going into the small intestine. It is dark in here. What's that picking at me? I am happy now, that I am going into a bright place. Then I can see what is happening to me. What is that thing on the wall? I'm in the large intestine now and I want to come out. I'm being stored in the rectum. The brain will tell this person when it's time for me to get flushed away.

No comments:

Maori Greetings and Introductions

Middle's Tryathlon