Thursday, June 12, 2008

Things we have done for entertainment.

I went to a show called Festival of the Lion King. The lights went off. I felt a shiver in my body. Then I saw some smoke. I saw fire, then I heard music.

By Vincent.

I went to the Foo Fighters concert. It was very loud. It was good because I brought my earplugs and after when I went home, I had a headache but my Dad didn't.

By Sian.

I went to a show called Beauty and the Beast. Smoke came out and it was so cool. I said to Dad,
"Look at that!" The beast was turning into a man. He was magic. I can't believe the beast did that. It was the best show I have ever seen.

By Lexi.

I went to a concert. It was my sister playing the oboe. She was playing with a group. Some people were playing the violin and some other people were playing other instruments. It was sort of noisy. When it was finished I bought some lollies to eat because I had to sit down for two hours.

By Sophie.

No comments:

Maori Greetings and Introductions

Middle's Tryathlon